Since our establishment in 1992 our main goal has been to meet the requirements of our customers with our guaranteed quality, on-time delivery, and stable supply of corrugated cardboard and cardboard packaging.
As a result of our constant commitment to this goal, we are one of the most successful companies in North Macedonia in the area of production of corrugated cardboard and cardboard packaging.
We use professional and regularly calibrated laboratory equipment by FRANK-PTI GmbH to test multiple characteristics of both incoming paper materials and our own products. These tests include:
The integrated management system policy of MISKOM DOOEL Struga has a functional value in the terms of the whole policy, strategy, and context of the organization for securing the products and services it offers to the clients, to satisfy their in entirety their expressed realistic requests, and to be with the valid legal regulations, along with the national and international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
The directionality towards the needs of the clients and their satisfaction from the performed work are the most important values according to which MISKOM measures and quantifies its total success.
For achieving, sustaining and strengthening of these values, we permanently commit to:
- Offer the most optimal and complete solutions to the clients which in their entirety support their requests and needs
- To procure modern materials and equipment for providing a standard and guaranteed quality
- To nurture and develop partnerships with the suppliers
- To employ professional and ambitious personnel which will have the opportunity and obligation to continually develop and improve
- To be careful with the environment, reducing the usage of resources and the amount of waste which is released in the environment, as well as recycle the technological waste
- To maintain and improve the infrastructure for unhindered, safe, and pleasant work
- To aim to follow the global trends and available techniques for reducing the risk of accidents
- To increase the energy efficiency of the equipment and structures
- To set ambitious, quantifiable, and reachable goals for the quality, environment, energy efficiency, and protection of the health and safety of the workers
- To improve the efficiency of the integrated management system based on the requirements of the international norms ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 50001, and to strive towards overcoming these demands
- To take special care of people with special needs through their equal inclusion in the social life by providing adequate working conditions and an opportunity for their independence and self-expression
Every worker in the company should be familiar with the integrated management system policy, to understand, accept and respect it as a permanent principle in their own work.